IQS offer specialist connection consultancy services, providing cost effective solutions for:
- New and modified electrical connections for both demand and generation from 10kVA to 10MVA.
- Diversion of all utility electrical services from 400V to 11kV.
Contact us for more information
- Evaluation of actual energy requirements for new and modified supplies, in both city centre and remote locations. Including appraisal of potential future demand preventing further costly modifications in the future.
- The need to establish the actual required demand (kVA) is the key to the provision of a cost effective connection solution.
- Provision of costs for the connection to the local electricity network, including detail of the proposed works.
- Management of the connection process from order placement to completion, ensuring the supply availability is in line with your programme.
- Evaluation of diversions of services including overhead lines, cables and substation equipment. Liaison direct with the utility to establish revised supply arrangement.
- Provision of costs for services diversion on the local electricity network, including detail of the proposed works.
- Management of the diversion process from order placement to completion in line with your programme.