The company has a reputation for independent, commercially-focused project management which enables clients to meet their business objectives as well as fulfilling their immediate property requirements. Our project managers never simply deliver a process: they clearly understand how to optimise return on investment by focusing strongly on risk and value.
Our project management teams embody the attributes which characterise the firm: expert professionals, strong client focus and an understanding of the value of property in its widest sense. We work within a multi-disciplinary environment providing rich sources of reference and cross fertilisation of ideas with designers and investment and management advisors.
- Project management of all types of building and construction.
- Coordination of programmes implemented by others.
- Client’s representation in all aspects of construction and building projects, where the client may not be principle to the process itself.
- Business change management.
- Project rescue and recovery.
- Post project reviews and evaluation.
Site Supervision / Clerk of Works
Worried about the delivery of your project?
IQS can be the on-site presence during construction representing your interests to ensure health and safety compliance, quality of workmanship and programme delivery.
Typical on site services include:
- Ensuring that work is carried out to the client’s standards, specification, correct materials, workmanship, and schedule.
- Checking drawings issued and correct and in line with the contract.
- Organising key hold points as work proceeds to ensure the build is progressing correctly.
- Variation management.
- Checking of setting out.
- Ensuring works are compliant with legislation and health and safety.
- Snagging and defects notices.