|Contractor||WH Good Group|
|Contract||JCT 98 (SBC/XQ)|
Generally the T1 Multi-storey Car Park Refurbishment works comprised of the following:
- Upgrade all lighting to car park levels and install feature lighting.
- Painting car park markings including directional arrows and disabled bays.
- General repairs to road surfaces and paving.
Upgrading signage throughout the car park to improve way finding.
- General improvements to circulation areas.
- Install glazed lobby to skyway entrance.
- Internal decoration.
- General building improvements and refurbishment including barrier repairs and modifications, installation of new bollards to stair/lift areas and pedestrian zones.
- Installation of new aluminium powder coated doors to stairwell entrances.
- Installation of a Parking bay Management System.
- Improvements to achieve ‘Park Mark’ car park award.
- Reduce overall running costs via utilisation of LED lighting technology.