Pricing – Call 0161-767-9862
Our Building Survey Report price depends on the type or property surveyed, take a look at our price guidelines:
*All prices include VAT. Additional mileage costs and expenses may apply depending on property location and/or number of rooms.
Are you a prospective home buyer wishing to buy but require a more detailed investigation of the property than provided in your mortgage valuation? Or perhaps you are a conscientious vendor wishing to provide cast-iron, independent evidence as to the condition of your property?
Look before you leap
With our Building Survey Report you’ll received advice relating to any defects observed within a property and include approximate remediation costs. Our RICS accredited building surveyors can also advise on legal/regulatory conditions and give guidance relating to proposed conversions or development of a property.
What’s included in our Building Survey Reports?
- Background information on the property and location.
- A description of different elements of the building construction and facts concerning its pathology
- A 1-5 condition scoring of the buildings elements with a budget cost for remediation of more serious items.
- An assessment of any damp-proofing, drainage and insulation in the building.
- Our Building Survey Reports do not contain a valuation of the property.
I needed a survey asap and IQS did just that, the next morning, reasonable charges, and quick report, that’s what I wanted and I got it.